Hi Team,Is there any other ways for viewing the screen in Jira Service Management ?Like colorful and creative ways ?Any Default ways for viewing it and if not what are the other ways to view the screen better ?
You can use the new board feature to view all issues. From there you can select any one issue of interest. You can view issues in Queues. There is any OOTB solution for "colorful" viewing. Is there a specific goal?
Sorry, I was not meaning that, Once an issue is opened as above the image i uploaded, Is there any other colorful ways to represent the screen in better way ?
No there is not. You can certainly check the Marketplace but I am unaware of any such offerings. UIs especially when it comes to color presentation is very much a subjective thing and then there is consideration for color blindness and visually impaired.
Okay Thanks @Jack Brickey .I'm got an idea right now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.