Hello everyone!
I have the following problem:
I have created a new project and then created some epics and already attached user stories to these epics. I also created a custom field for the teams, so that each user story now has a dropdown where you can select "Team 1" or "Team 2", for example.
Then I built two separate boards for each team within the same project which is filtered by project and team name. This also works - on the dashboard for "Team 1", only the user stories that are assigned to the team are displayed.
Now I come to my problem: On the initial board, where I created all epics and user stories, I can also see all epics in the epic view of the backlog. Unfortunately, this does not work on the team boards. There I can see the correctly assigned user stories, but the epic view is empty.
How can I make sure that the teams themselves can also see the epics on their board?
Best regards