Hi!
Some customers are stating they have not had any emails when there has been a comment on the ticket even if they are a Request Participant. I've checked all Notification settings and cannot see why they would not get the notification.
Thanks
Hi @Mujtaba shah
does this happen to all requests of the customer, where he/she is participant? Did you check the personal preferences of the user?
Customer notifications are also set to be send to "Customers involved" and not only to the reporting customer?
Hi Kai
Thanks for your reply. Is Customer Involved a permission/group?
for every customer notification, the people who should receive the notification can be selected.
This is configured via Project settings --> Customer notifications
Thanks, Kai. My Customer Notifications screen looks a little different but I can the toggle is set to on for Public Comment added. I also checked the Notification scheme and it is configured to Request Partcipants to get notifications of comments.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.