Hi Team,
In our instance we are not having a field name with "Releases", but the field is displaying in view screen automatically, will you please kindly help us on this .
Thanks ,
Madhuri
Hi @Madhuri Latha Bhumireddy !
This is a really interesting question.
Steps that I have reproduced:
This is indeed something that is happening to me as well. I would like to hear if others have experienced the same thing.
As a workaround, you would need to:
Also I have included an atlassian tag for higher visibility where Atlassian can assist.
Hi @Madhuri Latha Bhumireddy ,
The Release field, also referred to as the release panel, is closely linked to development tools and versions. This association allows you to view the field. Nevertheless, it is possible to remove it from the issue view, rendering it invisible.
Thanks.
Great timing @GNarsimhagowda - Empyra !
Just to add:
I am also having this issue and disabling Releases is not a desirable solution since you might want to use the releases feature but not have it appearing on the issue screen.
I agree @Nikola Perisic that the field appears to be broken on the issue screen in that it is only a label and that it does not appear on either the issue layout settings or the screen configuration settings so there is no way I can find to hide it at the moment.
Hi @karen_brooks ,
Go to the "configure" option in the issue
Remove the "Development" field from the issue view and the Releases field will not appear on the issue.
For reference i have attached a screenshot.
Hi @GNarsimhagowda - Empyra thanks for your suggestion, but the Development field itself is very useful and I don't want to turn it off, the issue is the visibility of the Releases field below it, which we don't want and displays no information. It cannot, it appears, be hidden independently at the moment, presumably it's one of those things that Atlassian is still working on and doesn't behave very well yet.
@GNarsimhagowda - Empyra This was successful for me. Luckily, we do not use the other features of the Development panel. Overall, that Releases section does still appear to be a bit buggy, though.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.