we are 3rd party patch provider like PatchMyPC or ManageEngine. We are providing similar services to our customers. and have added Jira to our catalogue.https://adaptiva.com/products/autonomous-patchWe have faced an issue with uninstalling the application which is causing an error log we just want to confirm the behavior of the application, as we have tested 4 version of your application with 8.20.30, 9.4.15, 9.13.0 and 9.12.2 we have noticed only this issue is occurring in 9.12.1 and 9.12.2 only. This application is creating a log file during uninstallation and the process is not working as its working in other versions.
Hi @Meta Team Thanks for your report. I have not been able to reproduce this specific error, but I did go ahead and create a bug ticket for this just in case over in JRASERVER-76985.
Hi @Andy Heinzer Thanks for your response. This error is persistent when we uninstall this application from ARP each time the log file name change. I am sending you another screen shot and I can share the log file for your reference, please tell me where I can upload that log file.
Thanks, but that's not necessary. I already have access to the previous log you uploaded to https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-2781230
Hi Andy,
It's just a gentle reminder that please update regarding this issue. Is it fixed or will be updated in next release.
regards
Meta Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.