Hello, I was trying to create a dashboard which showcase the original time estimate against the assignee nameAssignee 1 10 Task 10 hrsAssignee 2 12 Task 25hrsCan you suggest a solution?
Welcome to the community, @Mandeep.
I am Marlene, product manager of Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards.
With our Jira cloud app you can sum up original time estimates and any other Jira number field.
You can check out our app without installation on our demo dashboards.
Thank you for the answer, but is there any alternative approach to do it without plugins.
Hi @Mandeep,
This can be easily achieved by using the Pivot Table and Pivot Chart gadget offered by our Great Gadgets app.
All you have to do is to configure the gadget like this:
This app is free for app to 10 users. Otherwise, you can start with a 1-month of free trial.
Hope this helps. If you need help with the gadget configuration, please contact support@stonibyte.com.
Danut.
Sorry @Mandeep, that I didn't reply to your question sooner.
As far as I know it is not possible to sum up estimates on your dashboard without an app.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.