How do I avoid the 'The query returned no rows' message and accompanying spinner when I have a table transformer macro picking up a table excerpt, where the latter currently does not have any data?
On my page output it looks like this. And I can have a number of these on the same page, picking up different data from different sources which also currently doesn't have any entries (so it doesn't look good!).

I'm using a table excerpt include, within a table transformer and wrapping all of this within a further table excerpt:

It doesn't seem to matter what I do in the 'Messages' section, I cannot seem to avoid this ugly combination of 'The query returned no rows.' and the spinner. 
Obviously it is all fine one there is eventually some data in the underlying source table, but how do I tidy this up until that is the case?