I'm trying to create automation to calculate custom fields. My current scenario is I have 3 different fields with dropdown values. If the dropdown has a certain alpha value it's equal to a numeric value. I need to extract the value from these 3 dropdowns and add them up in the new field.
So far my automation has the custom field values as a property and if I'm just setting one it's fine - I'm struggling with the syntax to essentially add these together:
For example {{#if(equals(UBV, "XXL"))}} 13 {{/}} works fine and populates the field. But I need to account for each potential value. Below is what I'm trying to do, but I keep getting the following error:
Error parsing template: Failed to close 'if(equals(RROE, "XL"))' tag
{{#=}}({{#if(equals(UBV, "S"))}} 1 } + {{#if(equals(UBV, "M"))}} 3 } + {{#if(equals(UBV, "L"))}} 5 } + {{#if(equals(UBV, "XL"))}} 8 } + {{#if(equals(UBV, "XXL"))}} 13 {{/}}) + ({{#if(equals(TC, "S"))}} 1 } + {{#if(equals(TC, "M"))}} 3 } + {{#if(equals(TC, "L"))}} 5 } + {{#if(equals(TC, "XL"))}} 8 } + {{#if(equals(TC, "XXL"))}} 13 {{/}})+({{#if(equals(RROE, "S"))}} 1 } + {{#if(equals(RROE, "M"))}} 3 } + {{#if(equals(RROE, "L"))}} 5 } + {{#if(equals(RROE, "XL"))}} 8 } + {{#if(equals(RROE, "XXL"))}} 13 {{/}})