I am trying to sync Jira tasks duedates from Jira to another task managing tool/datatbase/application called Shotgrid. To do that I need the jira field_id, which is apparently "duedate". My code is set up to use
Hello @John Patterson
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
What API library are you using? That does not appear to be a function available directly from the Atlassian Jira REST API.
Based on my searches it seems like you are using the sg-jira-bridge library provided by Shotgrid.
I did not spend a lot of time trying to find source code for that function. I'm not even sure if they have published it. But if that is the library you are using, I advice you to reach out to Shotgrid developer support.
https://help.autodesk.com/view/SGDEV/ENU/
Yes, I am using the bridge. I could not find it in my code, so I assumed it was from the Jira API. I have reached out to them. thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.