How do you edit internal notifications with free plan?
I do not not see the option or paywall here
Hi Floris - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
No, that is one of the things that you can not update/change with the Free plan.
@John Funk
I think your answer is incorrect.
I am on a free plan, and I can go to the Notifications Schemes page and edit the notification settings in a scheme. I can click on the Delete button to remove an entity from a specific notification, and I can click the Add button to add an entity to a specific notification.
See, here I removed All Watchers and added Single User.
Sorry - yes, I was thinking of the Permission Scheme.
@[deleted] - as Trudy notes, you just click on either the Add link to include new Notifications or the Delete link to remove an existing one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.