I've asked a similar question before, but perhaps this one is just a little different. I hope there is a good answer or workaround.
I need to use the plain text output format to gather various (numerous) items of data via table transform macros. Since this is from various, diverse sources and I need the data presented concisely, the best approach is to present it within tables. When I do so, the horizontal and vertical alignment is off and it immediately tends to look very messy!
For example, here's a simple single row example. The text is just unformatted paragraph text and the numbers are outputs from table transformer macros. It already is misaligned and looks messy, and only looks far worse as further rows and columns of similar are added.

The way I'm putting such content together is as follows:

I don't want to concatenate the label and the data. The variable data elements are typically reusable pieces, often contained as Table Excerpt elements to easily be repeated in other pages, and sometimes pivoted across columns or rows in other tables.
Is there anything clever (and easy) I can do to align plain text outputs from table transformers within table cells, both horizontally and vertically?