I want to create a library of services in my company.
Both to create a list of apps my managers can select for a newcomer, to link issues, monitor status and dependencies.
The easiest example,
we use Google as SSO, Gmail, Okta, and Confluence.
I would like to create all these apps as services.
1) there is no documentation about best practices for types, I assume, Gmail is an app, and Google SSO is a Capability, but this is my guess... the 'create a service' article completely ignores that topic.
2) in my idea, Okta would be Tier 1, Gmail Tier 2, Google as SSO tier 2, Confluence Tier 2
3) then I would like to connect Confluence, with Google SSO, which then depends on Okta
4) none of these services depends on CI/CD so in theory there is no need for any kind or repository.
How I can build what I want to achieve if my software portfolio is 99.5% based on external services?