Hi
We are new to Jira Service Management and still evaluating the product.
I have set up a number of our IT staff as "Service Desk Team" roles and testing their ability to manage tickets.
We have set up a number of queues to filter the tickets by certain criteria but the team are asking if there is a quick way to filter/search the 'All open tickets' queue for tickets assigned to a particular assignee.
When I click into the 'Search' field on top right of screen I am landed in the advanced search screen. Amongst the filters in there, there is an option to 'Filter by assignee' but the drop-down list only shows my name and not the name of the other "Service Desk Team" agents. Its strange that I can see all the tickets assigned to all the agents in the 'All open tickets' queue but the advanced search dosent seem to allow me to filter by other assignees.
How can I quickly filter open tickets by selected assignee?
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Brian