A manager wishes to have an overview of the tasks their staff are working on. The staff (all users in Jira) work in one organisation across a several Jira-projects.
Ideally the manager would have a view that allows them to see all their staffs tasks, but perhaps be able to have separate views (or filter) on each individual (staff) user.
I tested Planner but was unable to achieve the desired result - as I was only able to create timelines which I could sort by users. I also tried using Confluence to insert and filter a tabel of tasks per user. But not really the best solution either.
Ideally I would like to provide a board view per user (or to filter per user) of all projects in our organisation - but have not found how I can do this.
We are using: Jira Software (Cloud) Premium and Confluence.
I have created a Team with the staff.