Hi everyone, I want to send project data from JIRA with Restful API once I changed its status to completed. Is there any solution for this scheme?
In my imagination, its like I can deep dive into the SAVE button to put some script on it
Hi @MQZ-M. Iqbal Rizaldi ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Have you looked at using Automation? The action you want to perform would be to send a web request.
Details are here. https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/issue-data-automation-format-payload-for-send-web-request/
Thank you it help a lot, but where to find Automation Config (Send Web Request config)?May you share the link to go there?
If you're a project admin or Jira admin, you should be able to go to your project's Project Settings section in the sidebar. From there, you should be able to see Automation as shown below.
Oh I see, since I'm not an administrator I couldn't see that config. I'll coordinate to my admin to discuss about this. Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.