How can I give users anonymous access to portal of a project?
Hello @Evert Morren Atlas Admin
To achieve this, you need to:
This will allow anyone to access the portal, but they will be asked to enter their e-mail address.
Hi thanks for answering. I have done this but if I go to the portal an username is asked to login. Is it possible to go anonymous to the portal, without login?
Yes, there is. Below the dropdown for selecting the channel access click on the link "Update the customer access settings".
You will be presented with this screen:
Check the box that says "Customers can access and send requests from the portal without logging in"
Thanks for answering, this works fine. But now I have the situation that all project on the portal are open. Is it possible to set this option for one project?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.