Our Jira Software Cloud instance has differing opinions on the following:
1. One project with many teams
2. One project per team
Currently, there is no consistency in the implementation of these two approaches. I think I know the pros and cons of each, and I know how to configure Jira for either method.
We are in the middle of ramping up to Scaled Agile and have had some success already. In the name of organization and structure, I would like to pick the method with the most benefits and have all Teams and Projects follow the same construct.
What experience have you had with these two methods? How did you make your decision? As I enter into the organization and structure phase of our Jira Software Cloud, I want to choose the method that benefits the teams most, Agile metric reporting, etc.
Ok, the floor is open, my fellow admins! I would appreciate any input and suggestions you have that I may not have thought about. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and experiences!