Hello,
I have noticed that Jira customized fields are limited. Actually I wanted to add a counter field which is a number value that I can increase or decrease by clicking up or down (somthing like this) but unfortunately there's not. Is there a way please to do it?
Thank you,
Hi @Osama Al-Areky
Can you please share the use case regarding why you need such a field?
For adding quantities to an issue that we use it as a request so we need to add many custom fields including quantities in each request.
You could use the built-in voting feature for this. The problem is that the issue can be voted by a user only once - it can be either good or bad for your use case.
Or, you could use the built-in "Number" custom field type. Of, course, in this case you have to do the "add" and replace the value 3 with 4 when incrementing it. But it will work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.