Hello,
I have a rule that is moving Parent issue to In Progress when its first Sub-task is moved to In Progress. And I would like to assign this Parent issue to the assignee of this first taken subtask that was moved to In Progress. Is there a way how to do that?
The rule is on the picture and I thought there will be some option, like "Copy from sub-task" or something like that. When I set "Copy from trigger issue", user "Automation from JIRA" is assigned and we don't want that.
The logic behind it is the following: we have parent with some subtasks, people are taking subtasks but there is no owner of the parent. So we want to have this automation so it will assign the owner of the first subtask as the owner of the parent and this person will be responsible for the parent and it will be clearly visible on the board.
Thank you for any help, I was searching through discussions but I didn't find any answer.
