Hello,
I matched my columns in excel to each field in jira successfully and I almost could import them. However, jira says I need to attached a column to summary which I did. Do you see my mistake by any chance?
Hi Drake.
In you CSV file, do you have data in your summary column in each issue row?
The error you get states that there is missing data in the summary column for atleast one issue..
Have you tried downloading the detailed log?
I commented on a separate answer
Hi @Almighty Drake
In the images you show for the import Map Fields, there is a checkbox for each field you want to import: Map field value.
Did you check the boxes for the fields you want to import, including the Summary field?
Kind regards,Bill
I did map all the field value... but it still shows up this error
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.