I would like to use the app xray but don't want to have all of the related issues (like tests) on the kanban board. I know how to exclude them by a quick filter. But then every team member needs to select this filter when opening the board. Is there a more convenient way to handle this? Despite setting a browser bookmark to the filtered board.
That's a great and detailed explanation - however if you follow the steps up until JQL, you click search and then save. By that it automatically updates the Board as you opened the Board's filter.
The Steps for "apply the filter to the board" are only relevant if you create a completely new filter to begin with. For that, make sure the Filter is shared with all relevant Viewers (usually at least the Project).
@Megha Rajanna @Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_
Thanks for your quick responses.
Just for clarification. This option is only available in company-managed projects, right?
I've created a filter, and I can apply it as a filter on the board. However, I don't have a 'General' tab to set that filter as default. Is that because I stupidly created 'Next Gen' project? Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.