I am following this guide: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/manage-organization-detail-fields/
but in Products > Organizations > (list of my org) I can only edit the organization name, but I cannot add new fields.
does anyway know why?
Hi @Giacomo Tufano ,
That is very interesting. I have never seen this before but like it. However on my free instance I see the same thing as you. Let me try another instance and report back what I find
i checked a Premium instance with same results.
Hi @Giacomo Tufano , with the help of another community leader I now understand how to get this to work. While I thought this was done at the System settings Area in fact it is done at a given project level. Here how to get it to work:
i tried and it worked like magic!
thank you so much !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.