I have a user I invited to Confluence as a guest.
![2024-01-23 09_53_56-[Confluence] Collista Lewingdon has invited you to join Confluence as a guest - .png 2024-01-23 09_53_56-[Confluence] Collista Lewingdon has invited you to join Confluence as a guest - .png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/302019i2A4D105AC8F90E5E/2024-01-23%2009_53_56-%5BConfluence%5D%20Collista%20Lewingdon%20has%20invited%20you%20to%20join%20Confluence%20as%20a%20guest%20-%20.png)
Her settings in Atlassian admin are correct and I added her to the space I wanted her to have access to.


She was unable to log in to the system at all. But within minutes she received this email.

Which since I had not granted access is a little confusing. Additionally I tried sending her direct link to the space I had granted her access to and she gets a restricted content screen. We just upgraded to premium and I am working my way through the new features to learn how to use them and prepare a presentation for our department managers and I meet with them on Friday and need this feature to work! Please help!