Hello, Can you help me with linking an issue from a new project Project to an already created overall Project board called combined management board
For instance I have a Combined Mgmt board that shows sprint issues from several boards that are linked with a label (TFEM). This was done previously by a Jira coach.
Now I have a new project created and I want to link the new project issues to the combined management board . I tried adding the label TFEM to the new project but it still didnt show up in the new board.
IF you help me add this link it would be greatly appreciated
I have added photo to show what I mean. Photo 2 - the Sprint SPM 1 has an issue SPM-1. I'd like this issue to show up in the main board (Combined management board) so I am not sure how to link them. I have other projects linked by labels but it is not working for this new project I created.
thanks
