Anyone else suffering that sandbox products just disappeared from products list and of course, one can't connect to it anymore?
Hello @Mika Poikonen
That is indeed strange, when this start to occur? If you keep experiencing this issue, raise the support ticket for Atlassian.
Hey @Mika Poikonen! Same happend to me, 2 out of 3 sandbox spaced that I have have been deleted.
It's about half an hour old incident - And I did open the support ticket already (Or I tried chat and Niel submitted the ticket number)
Same here, ticket raised as I suspect it's Atlassian side. At least my logs indicate it was deleted by Atlassian Internal System.If it's urgent for you, you should be still able to Restore them from Sandbox page as deletion has 30days timer to revert.
There's an open incident for this, looks like it's affecting a LOT of people. It scared the hell out of me, I have a test project in there I'm ready to move to production, and it's been in development for 6 months!
https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/incidents/mcd7bb7rz0pg
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.