Hi everyone,
I'm trying to create a form to use in a ServiceDesk project and wonder if anyone has a suggestion to solve this example;
The form has 2 choices - 'Order new hardware', which triggers a conditional section.
The employee chooses eg. 'Mobile Phone' and a new condition allows the choices of different phone types.

...if the employee changes their mind, and goes back and selects 'Order new software' instead, a new condition is triggered where they can select which software they need.

This works quite well but the problem is that the first choice for hardware is not cleared, so the employee would be ordering both hardware and software.
I'm looking for a solution to reset or clear the values of a conditional section if the employee back-tracks and selects something else.
I guess separate forms would solve it but I wanted to keep everything in the same request form.
Thanks for your help
Neil