We are a business that reviews and approves content provided by our customers.
The customer will send us their content as a ticket. That ticket will get allocated to a reviewer in Jira. The reviewer then needs to complete a checklist to show that they looked at the content. Sometimes the content will fail and we'll have to go back to the client to request changes to it before it can be approved.
I'd like to have a form that sits within tickets that contains all the checklist items to be looked at by a reviewer when a ticket comes in. Importantly, I'd like the form submission to make clear whether the review passed or failed and, ideally, to show what date/time the review took place.
From what I can see, Jira forms only have the status 'submitted' or 'locked', and you can't customize that.
This seems like a simple thing, that should be capable within the platform, but I'm struggling to work out the best way of doing it.