After editing my SLA, I can no longer see it when I open a ticket to work on it, what could be the problem?
Time to close after resolution - 1 goal
Time to review normal changes - 1 goal
Time to respond first - 1 goal
Solution time - 1 goal
Hi Waseem.
Could it be a problem in the SLA configuration?
Can you share you SLA configuration?
SLA is loaded top down, so try to check if the issues shown in the JQL stated in any of the SLA goals.
Kind Regards
Manne
Hi @Waseem Haddad
Is the SLA re-index process completed on the project?
If you makes changes to an SLA the project starts to re-index this change directly, so it can occur that you will have to wait some time before the change is visible on the existing issues.
Any changes to SLAs cause them to trigger a recalculation process on the background, which would prevent SLAs from being displayed while the reindex is still in progress.
There is a workaround to force the recalculation for specific tickets though:https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/slas-in-jira-service-management-are-missing-or-disappear-954252774.html
The time it takes to reindex the entire list of tickets depends on the amount of tickets you have with still counting SLAs.
Please remember to accept this answer in case it helps you resolve your question as it may also help other community members in the future.
Regards,Eugenio
Hallo @Marc -Devoteam- ,
I have optimised the SLAs to the last detail.
I cannot find any SLAs in the new tickets, how long will it take to see the SLAs?
Depending the amount of issues that the SLA is relating to.
Hello @Eugenio Onofre , I will wait to see how much Time does it takes
Hello @Manne Kjærby - ProProces
I am a starter in JIRA and don't get this
On each of those SLA, you would have some goals, and these goals have a JQL defined for which issues to hit.
It could also be that you haven't defined correctly when the SLA should start on the issue. So if you want it to start when the issue is created, then you would have to define it.
See below screenshot.
@Waseem Haddad great!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.