I'm getting weird experience using /rest/api/2/issue/createmeta. It always returns 401 error without any additional clarification but only when we use it from non-local environment and only when the we use a token that was retrieved from OAuth 1.0 authentication. OAuth 2.0 works fine.I found some recent info that this endpoint was deprecated but it doesn't explain the error we're getting is OAuth 1.0 non-local env specific. I would appreciate any help/ideas because I am getting stuck with this one.
Eventually we just replaced that endpoint with a newer one Get create field metadata for a project and issue type id and it worked
Hello @Daniel Radezky
Given that the documentation for both the v2 and v3 Issue Createmeta endpoints for Jira Cloud tells you that they only support OAuth 2.0, I would have thought that in itself would be a big enough clue as to the answer.
Also, given that the use of OAuth 1.0 authentication for the entire Jira Cloud platform's REST API has been deprecated, I would have thought that too would have been another big clue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.