Hi there,
I have a people schema in assets and a hardware one. The Owner in Hardware is a object referencing a person in People.
When I put in a ticket though for this person, even if it is a ticket where the hardware item is not selected if I go into the graph view in assets, click on the hardware asset for a person all the issues for that person appear as linked issues.
I get if I am in the people graph I would see all the linked issues where that person is the reporter, but I thought in the hardware item in that schema I would only see issues where that hardware was a selected item from an assets field.
Should I be using a particular 'Additional Value' for the Object that is linking back to People?
Is there a way to turn off the 'Linked issues' in a schema in Assets.