Hi! We are looking to leverage a platform for SOP creation, approval, version control, and distribution with an easy search function. Is Confluence a viable solution? I'd love to see how others set this up!
Hi Autumn, I am new here too but my organisation uses Confluence and Comala together to do this. I can't give much detail because I am just learning myself now.
Hi Autumn, my name is Grecia Camacho, solution advisor at Appfire. We are the creators of Comala Document Management. I would like to hear more about what you are looking for and see if Comala and Confluence fit you!Should we connect? My email is grecia.camacho@appfire.comShoot me an email and maybe we can set a lil meeting to get to know each other
you can always raise a ticket as well and we will help you: https://appfire.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/11
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.