I've created a manually triggered automation with a user input dropdown field called "Team" (referenced as {{userInputs.team}}) with values "Team 1" and "Team 2" (the names of my Advanced Roadmaps teams).
I want to use the selected value of said dropdown in a "Create issue" action to set the according "Team" field (which for some reason is not available in the "Choose fields to set..." list so I'm trying to set it using "Additional fields" - it is however available on the create screen of the according issue type).
My current "Additional fields" content looks like this:
{
"fields": {
"Team": {
"value": "{{userInputs.team}}"
}
}
}
However, when executing said rule I get the error
The team id "JsonData{data={value=Team 1}}" is invalid. (customfield_10001)
I tried using {{userInputs.team.value}}, {{userInputs.team.data.value}}, {{userInputs.team.asJsonObject.data.value}} and pretty much every single combination of all the functions recommended by the smart value online help. But for some reason I can't find a way to access the actual selected value ("Team 1").
I've tried to use the field in a {{smartValue}} if block and a comparison there seems to work, but the current structure of my automation makes it really cumbersome to use it that way at said position in the automation.
My final goal is to create a manual trigger on Support issues to create and link a bug by only selecting the team and the project to create the Bug in. I solved the project part by using an if/else block on the aforementioned second user input field (since "Project" can't be set programmatically in "Create issue" actions).