Hi there,
I am unable to download Jira Cloud for Outlook (Official) add-ins in my outlook mail, each time i try to download it i get this error message below:
Please what can i do to resolve this issue?
Thank you
Welcome to the community @Stanley Emiko !
I see that there is some text below that starts with "Unfortunately". What is the whole error message?
BR,
Nikola
Thanks for your response @Nikola Perisic
I am unable to view the text below the pop up message, when i close it down it disappears
I see, @Stanley Emiko I have tested it from my side and it was able to add it. Clear your cache and try from the incognito mode.
If this issue still persists, raise a ticket for Atlassian since they are the authors of this app.
@Nikola Perisic
Thank you very much! Will do now.
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.