Hello!
Is it possible to build a dashboard that contains information about the relationship between parameters for a selected time period?
For example, I have a parameter called "Need fix counter." I need to calculate, for each Assignee, the ratio of the sum of "Need fix counter" to the number of completed tasks.
Another example is calculating, for each Assignee, the ratio of total time spent to the total original estimate.
Could you recommend any plugins?
EazyBI or our Better Excel Exporter app will calculate these for you.
Thank you, I'll test them.
Hello @Chasovskikh Kirill,
I am Marlene, product manager of Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards.
You could also try our app, since it enables you to build Two Dimensional Filter Statistics on issue count or any number field and filter them dynamically by other fields, e.g. the assignee.
You can check out the app without installation on our Quick Filter demo dashboards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.