Hello,
I would like to know please if it is possible to make the task assignment obligatory? and how?
Thank you,
Hello!
What do you mean by “assignment”?
Also, if you elaborate more on your use-case, it would be easier for us to help.
Hi Osama,
If you want it to be mandatory at issue creation, then just make the Assignee field Required in the Field Configuration for the project.
If you want it to be mandatory later on in the project, then add a Validator in the workflow for the transition to the status that you want to force them to populate the field. It would be a Field Required validator on the Assignee field.
There is no option for assignee to put it as required. I find this option available only for some other fields, but not for the Assignee field
I meant the Assignee field, I want to make it a required field.
Ah yes - sorry forgot about that. You will need to add it as a Field Required Validator in your workflow. You can do that on the Create transition for when the issue is created if you like.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.