Can you please tell me from where and how I can move 160 Project Issues into a particular Epic of the same Project, using Jira Software Cloud Premium in the month of January 2024?
Found it - after selecting the Issues in Backlog, there's an Edit button at the top, under the search field, Quick Filters etc.
Hi @David Thomson , I am happy that you already found the solution.
... assigning a Parent using Bulk Edit isn't available yet. : (
I can't see Issues in the Project Timeline unless they're in an Epic.
I can however, see them in the Plan Timeline using the Premium version.
Since there is no bulk update and I have 400 Issues I imported outside of Epics, not having realized this limitation, I can either forever pay for Premium or spend the next 6 hours individually updating each Issue to an Epic. ... which I may have to do, regardless, even if I stick with Premium, as Plans are where it's at.
@Aswin Raj D thank you - I found the solution to that particular question, but my general issue is still being resolved.
Mostly I am learning the general flow of the site.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.