Urgent: Suddenly all users are unable to create an issue in all company-managed projects,
Keep getting an error:
Test Case Attached?: Test Case Attached? is required
Hello @Ahmad Abdelhafiz ,
This is a custom field that was created and also set to be a required as well.
There are 2 options in here:
Also, I assume that you are the Jira admin, if not make sure they check this.
Thanks! @Nikola Perisic for your quick response, but there's no required field except Summary to create an issue, no one touched the Field configuration
Hi @Ahmad Abdelhafiz
Could you please check if any behavior script or any Workflow Validators enabled for CSMB project?
Strange, because this indicates to the field that is required to be filled.
One of your administrators has set the field as required, either in the field configuration, or by adding a validator to the workflow.
I don't think "no one touched the Field configuration" is likely to be an accurate statement, but you can get the same message from a validator, so I can't be 100% sure.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.