I want to create automation that distributes generated issues more to specific people rather than distributing them equally.
Hi @박성민(학해)
it's up to you how you want to create an Automation rule.
Do you have concrete criteria how you would like to distribute them? Some examples might be:
If you tell us your criteria, we might be able to help you design your rule.
Cheers,Matthias.
Hi, @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
For example, four agents split the service requests equally and each took charge of 25% of the work.
However, I would like to distribute 30% of the work to better-skilled people and only 20% to less-skilled people.
There is no distinction between issue types or request types. They all handle the same operational issues.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because we have criteria for assigning to users with the fewest unresolved issues,For example, if the best person resolves outstanding issues quickly and there are few outstanding issues,You will receive more distribution than others.
You can proceed using these rules, butIs there any other way?
I have to admit, I don't have a clever solution to these requirements.
I think, I'd go the other way and let people take up their requests, so they can assign tickets to themselves when they're done with one. This way, the load between the agents should be balanced based on how much effort a ticket requires.
@Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ I agree with your opinion.Thank you for answer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.