Hi, I try to set up a notification scheme for one project. I just want to send notification if the staus changed or someone is mentioned, in no other situation. Can I do this? If yes, how?
Thank you for help.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can create a separate notification scheme for the one project, one that says "send notification on transition", and leaves all the other events empty.
Hi @Ramona Kühlwein ,
You can create separate notification schema and define recipients for the required events.
Please refer below documentation for details
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-notification-schemes/
But where can I find this? When I edit notifications, there is nothing like that. I think it should be the generic event, but there is nothing to set up for this.
In my workflow transitions I have a post-function "Fire a Generic Event event that can be processed by the listeners.". And under "system > events" I have "Generic Event (System)". It is added to other workflows, but I can't see it in the notification schemes itselves.
It is also wrong, that the reporter gets informed about everything. In my new notification scheme I added no recipients, and the reporter still gets mails. I just want to send notifications for the staus changed or someone is mentioned.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.