Hello team!
I have a question regarding the Jira Service Desk HR Project.
I am trying to achieve the following:
All users can create a Jira HR Service Desk Request, but:
- Only certain user groups should be able to:
- See certain fields;
- Edit certain fields.
An example of the situation:
we want to relocate an employee from one location to another location. We should be able to put Eployee's current location --> future location. An employee's current salary --> future salary. An employee's current responsibilities --> future responsibilities.
So we have three different roles here:
- Requester - creates a request and is allowed to put the initial information;
- Supervisor - enter salary and responsibilities - related information;
- Executor - Executes the necessary activities after the relocation is approved;
- HR - oversees the process of relocation.
I need the Supervisor and HR to be able to see the salary and responsibilities - related fields. The requester and executor are not allowed to see these fields.
Please advise how can I achieve the requested result.
Thanks!