Hi team ,
Im working for a partner and i see that my article write permission is revoked !
How can i get in touch with support to resolve the problem ?
Best Regards
Karim
Hi Karim,
You should have a Community manager you can contact, but as you've asked, I suspect you're unsure who they are.
I've asked the team to find out who it is and get in touch, after they've worked out where your rights went.
Hi @karim -Atlassway-
From what I can see about your Community account, it looks like you have the role needed to create an article already. However if this still is not working, you are welcome to reach out to communitymanagers@atlassian.com and one of the managers should be able to assist you.
Regards,
Andy
Thank you @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Appreciated!
Many thanks @Andy Heinzer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.