We switched recently from Confluence Server to the Cloud Version.
In detail, I have a draw.io file attached to a certain confluence page which contains multiple diagrams on different draw.io pages.
On the confluence page I have multiple draw.io macros, each of them showing a different/dedicated diagram page of the same draw.io attachment/file.
In the Server Version and the corresponding draw.io & macro I could select a desired diagram page of the draw.io file in each and every macro instance and this was persisted. Thus, if other user ar looking to the page, they see the diagrams I configured on the macros.
In the current Confluence Cloud, this seems no more to be possible.
Every time the page is opened, in all macros the same diagram is shown. Regardless how I configure the View Settings - either on the confluence page as shown in the screenshot, or in the corresponding diagram settings section within the edit window of draw.io

Looking forward getting some hints how to solve this.
Being forced to have only one diagram in one draw.io file or attachment or showing always browsing through all draw.io diagram pages would not be an acceptable workaround.