I have created automation using trigger field value changes - Checklist completed.The problem is that e-mail is sent not only after checklist completed but as well when checklist is added (manually or via automation). Tried to allow this operation for all screens apart issue creation but this didn't resolve my problem.
Hi Pawel,
Your trigger says: When field called "checklist completed" has a value added to it, ....
I do not recognise the app you are using to provide the checklist, so I don't know what the available options are, but I think you need to change "change type" from "value added" to something else, like "all values checked"
Hi @Paweł Zieliński
my name is Gracjan, and I'm a Customer Success Expert at HeroCoders, the team behind the Issue Checklist app.
I understand that you would like to trigger this automation only when the Checklist is completed, is that correct?
If so, you can add a condition to this trigger:
Checklist Completed has 2 states:
It will check if the status of Checklist Completed is "All Completed", and only then trigger the automation.
Let me know if that works for you. If that's not what you want to achieve, please explain the use case for this, and I can help you out with the automation.
Cheers!
Gracjan
Hi Nic,Unfortunately there is only value added, value deleted, any changes made to select
Hello Gracjan,
That is exactly what i was looking for.Thank you very much for assistance
If I have more checklists, how to send email when a single checklist is completed ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.