Today I tried new beta feature called Databases in Confluence. I consider using is for bigger data set - what is the max number of rows it can store in one table?
Hi @Tomasz Frankiewicz
As of now, I believe there's no limit to entries (rows) in Confluence databases. I found this document for your reference: https://intercom.help/confluencedatabases/en/articles/7336603-what-is-a-database
Hi,
Link from Linh is not accurate anymore, but Confluence has it's own documentation now. I found this under Add entries and values in this documentation from Atlassian when I looked for answers for the same question:
"A database's fields or entries are not limited, but be aware that large databases can take longer to load and quickly become very complex."
All well, Maja
A Confluence database is loaded into a web page as a table.
So any database with more than a few hundred rows will most probably "kill" the browser.
Happened to me with Confluence tables: when reaching a certain size, Confluence does not let you save or edit the table.
You may een get locked out of it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.