I've granted anonymous access to the customer portal (the help center). Users can raise an issue without logging in, which is good. I want users to also be able to view issues (completed/in progress, comments, etc) without logging in.
I changed the Browse Projects permission to Public, so it now claims "Any logged in or anonymous user can browse this project." However, when I try to view an issue in the portal (there is a link in the issue titled "View request in portal"), Jira forces me to log in.
Is there some other way to access issues that I don't know of? I feel like changing the Browse Projects permission would be sufficient, but apparently not?
If this helps, I entered in an email without a Jira account to the "Email confirmation to" field when submitting the issue. This email successfully received an update when I commented on the issue from the Jira account. However, when I click on the "View request" button, it redirects me to the help center, and again asks for me to log in.