Hello,
Although I have added the custom field, I don't find it when I go to add it to the issue layout. Why and what could be the reason please ?
Thank you,
Hello @Osama Al-Areky
Is the issue layout you are viewing in a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? I think it is Company Managed based on the screen, but want to confirm.
Is the field already listed among the fields on the left side? If you added the field to the Screen through screen configuration management, then it will already be on the left side and trying to search for it on the right will return 0 results.
What information do you see when you click on the "1 context" link under the Screens and Context column for the custom field?
Did you refresh the issue layout screen after creating the custom field?
Hi @Osama Al-Areky
Make sure that the custom field does not have a context that is blocking you from using it in your FHH project. Also ensure that it's on the Screens for the Create/Edit/View actions.
Regards,
Fabian
Yeah they were already added thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.