I want to see EPIC assignee. I can see child issues, but no name against the EPIC.
Hi @Steve FarrandWelcome to the Atlassian community.
Now, when you go back to the Timeline View, you should see an icon with the assignee's initial.
There was also a question like yours a while back.
Here's how they solved it using a similar method: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Epics-Assign-an-owner/qaq-p/1661292I hope this helps,Michael
Thank you for the info. I did 1,2,3 and Timeline Epics still do not have assignee against Epic.
Agreed, I tried that solution also and the assignee still does not show on Epics in the Timeline view
We could really do with this feature
- I wish to see the assignee of the Epic using the Timeline view
Really like the timeline view
This would be very helpful to be able to see the Assignee of each EPIC
Please could this be considered
This is still an issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.