Hi,
I work on several projects in Jira, only in one of them I have access to Enhanced Jira for board and backlog. How to add Enhanced jira to other projects? Now I don't have e.g. access to the additional board settings.
Best regards
Welcome to Atlassian community @Katarzyna Bakalarz !
Use the "View settings" option which is now an enhancer for Jira.
Depending on your project type if it is either kanban or scrum you will be able to see different options.
BR,
Nikola
Hi Nikola!
thank you for your answer
It seems like I have an enhancer for jira (?).
In the first project, I have access to many options in the board settings.
In the second project I see limited options, only option for columns.
Is this because the first project was created with agile template and the second with kanban template?
Hello @Katarzyna Bakalarz ,
The limited options that you may see could be if your project is team-managed project which have limitations.
The extended view that you see (enchanced boards) is because your project is company-managed project.
You can check this on the bottom left corner of your screen:
Hi!
Ok thank you so much! It is very helpful
Now I see that I need to create a new project to switch team-managed project to company-managed project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.