Hi all,
When I last used Jira, I was able to work with labels. Unfortunately, I can't find them anymore. Any idea?
Thank you so much for your help
Hi @Nicole Schedler ,
indeed labels are still present. If you are not seeing the field look at the right hand side and see if there is a "more" button that expands the list of fields. If not select the Configure and see if you can locate the field and include in the layout.
if you continue to struggle please share some images and do let me know if you are using company or team managed project (lower left corner).
Welcome to Atlassian community @Nicole Schedler !
There is no a direct. way to manage your labels, however they could be found with JQL. Reference from this page: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Where-can-I-manage-labels/qaq-p/665298
BR,
Nikola
Thanks for your quick answer Jack, very appreciated.
Indeed, I found them. In my current company, we use Jira in German, so I the name for the labels is Komponenten.
Have a lovely day, best, Nicole
Thanks for the answer and the help - good to know!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.