It's been a few months of Confluence Daily Digest. My understanding was that this feature was introduced as replacement for the previous daily email in order to reduce the number of emails we would receive. I'm now wondering if I'm doing something wrong, because I'm getting 10 times more emails than before.
In the previous setup, all I had to do was ask for a daily email of updates from all the spaces that I had access to. I did not watch most of them. I got an email that included things I wasn't interested in, but I could easily skip those lines because it was all organized by spaces.
In this new system, I would only get the daily digest for spaces that I am watching. Therefore I went and watched all the spaces I really cared about. I do get a daily email with those changes, but I also get an email every time some makes a change or adds a comment on any page in that space.
Does this new system consider a way to separate "watching spaces" (for the daily email) from "watching pages" (for the small number of pages where every change actually interests me in real time)?